Friday, November 25, 2011

Hebrew - יברית

Yesterday I took my very first Hebrew class! From now on I will be visiting the Hebrew Ulpan twice a week for 2,5 hours (a shit long time!). We are about 25 students from a very mixed background on different (low) levels. Some know the Aleph-Beth very well, others are better in numbers and some read well.  In between it should be a good environment to learn a not so easy language together - !בסדר - I have missed a few weeks already, so the class is not so easy on me. However, I am able to read & write block letters well (not much help if the teacher scribbles in unclear script!), can count somewhat and know a few chit-chat words. I'm sure I will catch up soon :)



the Aleph-Bet is to be read from the right, just like all pieces of written Hebrew. (At least they're not writing from bottom to top...).

No comments:

Post a Comment