Friday, November 25, 2011

flat viewings

Throughout the week we viewed some flats (my current flat is only temporary). None of them was anything we would just jump on. For Thursday we had arranged another viewing. As Nisim went back to Tiberias (תיבריה) earlier this week, I ended up viewing the flat on my own. The landlord did not speak any English/German/French/Spanish etc. so our only means of communication were "זה"  "יפה" ""כן" . While I was visiting the flat, the current resident was brushing his teeth and lay down on the couch to watch TV. Another family also came to visit but wasn't so impressed (its quite small). All in all it was a bit of an awkward situation, but the flat is gorgeous. If everything goes well, We'll sign papers as soon as Nisim gets back (I wouldn't want to sign a contract in Hebrew...). I hope I didn't jinx it now...


Update: Nisim has signed the contract last week and we now officially have a flat from the 20th of December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment